DEFINITION OF KAGOOL
A Kagool (also Cagoule) is the British English term for a lightweight, weatherproof raincoat or anorak with a hood. Chuck in a ‘The’ and an ‘s’ and it’s also the name of a silent, physical comedy act from the UK.
The Kagools are a multi award-winning physical comedy duo from the UK. Since their first full-length show in 2014, they’ve quickly gained fans far & wide with their utterly unique trademark brand of spontaneous, anarchic buffoonery.
The Kagools are universally appealing as their entire shows are told physically, without words, and as such appeal to young and old alike, across all cultures and languages. The shows are a glimpse into an enchanting, playful and hilarious world of two characters who live out a fantastical and warped adventure with dark-edged, misplaced silliness.
An equally sought-after headline act both at home & overseas, their shows have toured extensively to critical acclaim.
Pure genius… Clever and entertaining… Comedy gold… Side-splittingly hilarious★★★★ Broadway Baby (UK)
Strap yourself in for the comedic ride of a lifetimeBeMelbourne.com
Dynamic duo… a storehouse of comic gold★★★★ Edfringereview.com (UK)
Expect to laugh until your jaws are aching!★★★★ theweereview.com (UK)
Beautifully executed. Perfect viewing for all ages and nationalities★★★★ Chortle (UK)
- 2020 WINNER Best Comedy (Weekly Winner), Adelaide Fringe
- 2019 WINNER Best Comedy (Audience Vote), Laughs of Launnie
- 2017 WINNER Best Comedy (Weekly Winner), Adelaide Fringe
- 2017 WINNER Best Comedy, Edinburgh Festival Fringe Amused Moose (UK)
- 2017 WINNER Best Comedy, Buxton Fringe (UK)
- 2016 WINNER Best Family, Buxton Fringe (UK)